While choosing your course, you need to take into account the following:
1. What your aim is ( e.g. passing an international exam, improving communication skills, managing work tasks more effectively, just winding down after work and learning something on top etc.).
2. What your entry language level is (go through the quick placement test on our web).
3. How quickly you need to reach your aim (this is important when you decide how intense the course should be).
4. How much time and money you are able or willing to invest.
5. What course format suits you best (a group of students or an individual course etc.).